Occupational therapy is skilled treatment to help individuals achieve physical independence for proper functioning and range. This gives people the ability to recover from injuries and to enhance their quality of life. Hence it gives people the “skills for the job of living.”
We offer elements of occupational therapy such as:
• customized treatment programs to enhance performance of daily activities
• comprehensive home and job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations
• performance skills assessments and treatment
• adaptive equipment recommendations and training
• occupational therapy-related guidance to family members and caregivers
We tailor each assessment to each patient depending on his or her needs. An assessment can include:
• rehabilitation from surgery or injury
• therapeutic exercise/activities
• postural alignment/body mechanics
• body/mind awareness
• myofascial release/connective tissue
• neuromuscular therapy/manual therapy
According to OSHA, ergonomics is the science of fitting workplace conditions and job demands to the capabilities of the working population.
Functional biomechanics enables you to use your body in your work space that promotes good posture. It is a more active role and enables you to change your habits.
OSHA is the Occupational Safety and Health Administration of the government. OSHA sets rules for industry-wide practices for the health and safety of workers in the workplace. Visit the OSHA website for more information.
Workplace health refers to the health of the people working in a company. This can be affected by many factors ranging from the work environment to job-related hazards and industry-related concerns. Workplace health standards are monitored by OSHA.
Yes, we accept health insurance from all major providers with their co-pay arrangements. Check with your medical doctor and insurance if your coverage includes occupational therapy.
You can contact our medical billing office for approvals and for information at 888-560-8806
Yes. We accept private payment for all therapeutic treatments, classes and on-site consults. We accept cash, check and all major credit card payments.
Currently we accept pre-payment online via Paypal online.
We accept payment during your office visit.
Yes. We offer classes for individuals, groups and companies on injury prevention and rehabilitation as well as healthy workspace habits. We also offer a class for OSHA compliance and to reduce workers compensation claims.